RSS

Claire’s Life : Milan Fashion Week Fall 2011 Day 1 by Claire



COURTESY: As soon as I popped off the plane, I met up with my girls Charlotte of Style Cartel andCatherine of Red Carpet Fashion Awards, then we all hopped over to the Gucci show:


Continuing with their teal, rust, emerald green, lilac, and lime colors of their Spring 2011 line, the house played with fur, feathers, and wide brimmed hats for Fall.
Shearling hippie style coats took precedence, along with fox, mink, and goat hair jackets topped off with silk and tweed skirt suits. I ooh’ed and aah’ed when Jourdan andChanel took the stage, and whooped it up when Joan Smalls closed the show!
Afterwards, I took a few pictures of models off duty:

Jourdan was kind enough to stop and say wassup.

And Joan looked biker chic in a fur lined leather jacket, skinny sequined leggings, and lace up boots.
After Gucci, we hopped in a cab to the Alberta Ferretti show:
I caught up with blogger Bryan Boy, who was looking fierce front row in a cuccoon like fur hooded cape:
Here’s a better picture of Bryan’s fit:
He’s a trip!
It’s been quite an exciting trip so far. Tonight I’m going to just have a good dinner and rest up for tomorrow!
Stay tuned for more instances from my European fashion whirlwind.
A few more pix, just for fun:

Anna Dello Russo, in Balenciaga Splendor

Anna Selezneva Posing for the Paps

Some Weave, Caught in a Car Window
Stay tuned for Real Style!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment