RSS

Nicole Kidman In Christian Dior – 2011 Oscars


My honest immediate reaction to Nicole Kidman’s Christian Dior Spring 2009 Couture gown at the 2011 Oscars was dislike.
After looking at her white bustier column gown with silver embroidered details a few more times, I think it’s growing on me.
I don’t love it, but there is something about it that’s keeping me interested.
Had this gown been in a deep purple colour like Natalie Portman’s gown I think I would’ve been persuaded to love it.
I think the major problem is that Nicole isn’t really selling the look.
The Australian actress continues to have a love affair with Pierre Hardy heels. On this occasion she opted for a coral peep-toe sandal.
Credit: Style.com & Getty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment