RSS

Emily Blunt In Elie Saab Couture – “The Adjustment Bureau” New York Premiere


On Monday night Emily Blunt dazzled on the red carpet at ‘The Adjustment Bureau’ New York Premiere.
The British actress gave us our first look of the Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture collection on the red carpet which was only presented last month.
The blush long-sleeved cocktail dress with floral appliqués, lace detailing and subtle sequin embellishment is as beautiful as I hoped it would look on the red carpet.
It’s been a while since Emily look this good and thanks to my king she’s back on track.
Thankfully no tights were used in this look, just nude Brian Atwood ‘Wagner’ pumps and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
Emily has recently undergone a hair colour change which I’m not too fond of, so I appreciate the neatly pulled back chignon which doesn’t distract me from her gorgeous dress.
Credit: Style.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment