RSS

Michelle Trachtenberg In Edition by Georges Chakra – Hollywood Domino 4th Annual Gala


Michelle Trachtenberg worked an old Hollywood chic look at the Hollywood Domino 4th Annual Gala in LA last night.
Half the pleasure of red carpet dressing for me is confidence and attitude one gives, and Michelle is giving me plenty.
She glided down the red carpet wearing an Edition by Georges Chakra Fall 2010 dress.
I’ll admit I wasn’t a fan of this look on the runway, but Michelle makes me a believer.
The white crepe strapless dress has a chic black lace bodice and peplum detail.
Her pose, make-up, flawless porcelain skin and stunning ruby jewel sell this look.
MT completes her look carrying a Swarovski gold crystal Revival clutch.
BDOTW contender in my eyes.
Do you agree? I think this is the best she’s ever looked on the red carpet.


Credit: Style.com & Getty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment