RSS

Jessica Alba For Vogue Italia April 2011


Jessica Alba sports a bobbed wig and channels her inner dominatrix in vampy editorial for Vogue Italia April 2011.
I love that she’s stepped so very far out of her comfort for this shoot which was captured by Michelangelo Di Battista.
With intense eyebrows, a lace butterfly mask and black lipstick the actress poses with vintage cars wearing sexy pieces from Lanvin, Chanel, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier and Dolce & Gabbana plus a colourful Prada fur stole was added to the mix.
On going naked for a role: “I am basically conservative, and this is due to the education I received from my parents. I know how this market works and I am prepared to play along. But to go naked does not interest me at all”.
On her body: “After the pregnancy, I felt liberated. I learnt how to accept my body and I give less importance to my appearance.”
Credit: Vogue Italia

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment