RSS

Blake Lively In Carven – WonderCon 2011


Blake Lively attended WonderCon 2011 yesterday, which is being held at the Moscone Center South in San Francisco, California.
When I saw her in this Carven open-front dress from the Spring 2011 collection I did chuckle.
I laughed because I know this will be yet another love it or hate it look.
I personally think she’s having a lot of fun with fashion, and that’s clearly showcased with this look.
She added a white bustier to her midnight-blue and black crepe open-front dress.
The dress has accentuated padded shoulders, short sleeves and a puffy skirt.
On this occasion I do love her two tone ankle strap Christian Louboutin Très Décolleté pumps, but I don’t love her hair as it looks really messy.
I’ve asked before, and I’m sure when it comes to Blake I will ask again.
Do you love it or hate it?
Credit: Style.com & Getty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment