RSS

Celebrities Love…Christian Louboutin Daffodile Pumps


Celebrities love Christian Louboutin Daffodile pumps.
I love Louboutin’s as much as the next woman, but I don’t get the appeal of these particular shoes.
I guess that’s because I’m already 5ft 11ins, so I don’t need an extra 6.5 inches.
My other problem is that they are too heavy with all of the looks these celebrity has gone for.
Only Heidi Klum managed to make it her sparkly heels work with her look.
I guess it’s just not meant to be a red carpet shoe, or it’s better worn in a different colours.
‘Daffodile’ devottees Kim Kardashian and Beyonce Knowles have managed to make these heels work with what they are wearing whilst ‘off-duty.’
If you would like an extra 6.5inches you can check out these heels at Net-A-Porter US,Net-A-Porter International and Saks.com.
Credit: Zuma Press, PacificCoastNews, Fame Pictures & Getty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment