RSS

Blast from Past - 2010 Best Of Cannes Film Festival


Top 10 Dresses
If you had to force me to pick my favourite look from Cannes Film Festival it would be hard as I loved each look above, but I would eventually have to pick Eva Longoria.
In her case it wasn’t all about the dress. It was the attitude and the accessories. She had the whole package.
My runner up would be Salma followed by the late entry Penelope Cruz.
Who was your favourite?
Cannes Brand Ambassador – Salma Hayek
A few weeks ago Jeremy crowned Salma Hayek the “First Lady Of Fashion” and she surely lived up to that title during Cannes Film Festival.
She gave us our first taste of the Gucci Première collection, then she continued to proudly wave the Gucci flag over the 12 day festival.
Salma maintained her sexy edge in a more chic less revealing way.
She was the perfect brand ambassador.
Couturier of 2010 Cannes Film Festival – Gucci Première
Gucci Première dominated the red carpet at Cannes.
Nearly every red carpet event seemed to have a new stunning look for us to marvel.
Frida Giannini used the perfect platform to debut her first couture collection.
2010 Cannes Film Festival Most Worn Designer – Chanel
If you take away the Gucci Première collection Chanel also dressed many stars during Cannes, from Rachel Bilson, to Vanessa Paradis to supermodel Karolina Kurkova.
Chanel may be one of the oldest fashion houses, but it attracted young red carpet stars.
Red Carpet Gold Star
When I look back on 2010 Cannes Film Festival, one person will immediately spring to mind – Fan Bingbing.
The Chinese beauty has incredible sense of style.
We share a love for big gowns and Elie Saab.
She wore his designs three times, but I’m still blown away by her dragon robe look every time I see it.
It’s the first look will remember when putting my Best Dress Of The Year list together come December.
Most Consistent Award
Kate Beckinsale’s fellow female judge Giovanna Mezzogiorno was M.I.A. on the red carpet, but I hardly noticed because Kate was taking up all my attention.
She gave us different looks, different hairstyle, she even tried Balmain which didn’t work for her but everything else she touched turned to gold.
Credit: Getty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment